IV Medications for EN's
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will be awarded with a statement of attainment for: HLTENN007 Administer and monitor medicines and intravenous therapy.
This 7 day unit, plus 5 days clinical placement is for registered EN's who have already completed an NMBA approved qualification in the administration of medications, and are currently administering medications.
- - Provide evidence of NMBA approved units of competency for the administration of medication (Statement of Attainment).
- - Be currently registered with AHPRA.
- - Have current nursing experience in a sub-acute or acute setting.
- - Attend an information session and have succesful completion of a VETASSESS test (reading, writing and numeracy).
- *Candidates can sit the test after the information session. The cost of the test is $60.
This unit runs 1 day per week for 7 consecutive weeks.
Classes are 9am - 4 pm.
The unit has 5 days (40 hours) of clinical placement, to be commenced after the successful completion of theoretical and lab assessments.
$2,200.00 - Payment plans are available.
Skills Training Australia is fully committed to the principles of equal opportunity and to providing training opportunities for all people. We actively encourage potential students from disadvantaged groups to apply for training opportunities with us. We would especially encourage people with an Aboriginal background, students who do not have English as their primary language, and mature aged students.
For more information about our fees please see our Fees and Funding page.
Up coming Classes
- Date: Thursday 10th May & Monday 21st May
- Time: 10am - 1pm
- * You must attend an information session to enrol. Please contact Elsa to book your session.
Class Start Date: Thursday 31st May 2018
Location: Knox Campus - Level 2, 2 Capital City Blvd, Wantirna South 3152
* Classes are scheduled according to demand, please contact Elsa for information regarding the May intake, information sessions and all future classes.
Ph. 0428 117 934